Healthy papad cone. ABOUT Healthy papad cone chat RECIPE This is a healthy snack for parties. This is rich in protein. black chick pea also good for cholesterol. The masala papad cone recipe is a healthy and nutritious snack to bite into at any time of the day.
While the papad is hot, curl it to form a cone shape. Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Papad cone jhaal muri recipe here. You can have Healthy papad cone using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy papad cone
- It’s 2 of papad.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of cucumber.
- Prepare to taste of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of boiled potato.
- It’s few of roasted peanuts.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Chat masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare As required of Sev.
- Prepare as required of Tomato katchup.
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Papad cone jhaal muri Before you jump to Papad cone jhaal muri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Papad cone is a very quick and simple Indian snack that can be easily made at home anytime. It is very tasty and healthy since vegetables are used in the making!
Healthy papad cone step by step
- Papad ko beech me se half karein or tve par rakhkr sek le.
- Ab ise immidiately fold kar ke cone ki shape dede.
- Sari veggies ko ek bowl me mix karein.
- Isme peanuts and massla add karein.
- Ab cone me bhar de upar se lemon juice sev and tomato katchup dal kar serve karein.
Tasty bhi aur Healthy bhi… Instant Papad Cone is a yummy appetizer which can be made in quick time and the taste is also amazing… A healthy party food The recipe includes the filling of tofu, sprouts and other vegetables as well. The delicious dish can be prepared in a few minutes and is loved by kids as well. To roast papad, heat tawa on medium flame, once tawa becomes little hot put one part of papad and roast it by pressing it slightly with a spatula from both the sides. For making paneer papad cone we will first make the spicy filling.