Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. In a medium bowl combine the oats, nuts, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and the raisins, if using. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pour contents evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
Whisk the maple syrup and oil together in a large bowl. Add the almonds, pecans, coconut, sunflower seeds, sesame. In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut, nuts, chia seeds, flax seed, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and salt. You can have Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the coconut oil and maple syrup and pour over the dry ingredients and mix well. Nuts add crunch and, well, nuttiness to homemade granola. Walnuts, pecans, almonds and even macadamias or hazelnuts make good additions. If your nuts are whole, you may want to chop them up a bit to avoid larger pieces.
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe step by step
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
Spread the granola mixture evenly on the baking pan and place in the oven. Before returning to the oven, press granola down using an oven mitt as this will help create a more chunky granola consistency. Just pour the lightly sweetened peanut butter “sauce” over the dry ingredients and refrigerate until set. With just two tablespoons of honey and a cup full of nuts and seeds in the entire. Pour the granola mixture into and baking dish and spread out evenly across base.