Breakfast bowl. These breakfast bowls are a change from the usual and are loaded with a variety of flavors and textures. Home- or store-made chorizo is best, but feel free to use your favorite brand. You may also combine the sweet potatoes, black beans, chorizo and avocados all together before topping with the egg.
My fresh approach combines them with grits and black beans for this chorizo breakfast bowl. Add a spoonful of pico de gallo for extra pop. —Jenn Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California. Coconut milk and maple syrup marinate chia seeds overnight, sweetening and softening the popular superfood into a plump. You can cook Breakfast bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast bowl
- It’s of On top:.
- Prepare 1 small handful of raspberries.
- You need to taste of homemade granola.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut yoghurt.
- It’s of Chia pudding:.
- You need 3 tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
Cook the bacon in the same skillet until crispy, drain on paper towels, tear into pieces and set aside. Cook the tortellini according to the package directions. Layer a large bowl with hash browns. They're an entire breakfast plate – avocado, greens, eggs, and bacon – rolled into one dish.
Breakfast bowl step by step
- To make the chia pudding simply mix the chia seeds and almond milk together until completely combined..
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once the chia pudding has set pour into a bowl and top with berries,granola and a generous amount of coconut yoghurt.
Don't forget the Everything But the Bagel seasoning, though. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but between getting ready for work and getting the kids out the door, there isn't much time left to whip up something healthy and hearty. For too many of us, our go-to is a grab-and-go bar or a bowl of lackluster cereal. Or worse, we skip breakfast altogether. But it doesn't have to be that way.