10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats. A Perfect Treat to Make with Your Family & Friends. Try Rice Krispies® Original Treats Recipes: Classic & Delicious! Filled With Yummy Blueberry Flavor & Topped With The Sweet Delicious Icing You Love!
Spread evenly on top of Rice Krispie treats. In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt butter. Stir in marshmallows, peanut butter, and salt and stir until mixture is. You can cook 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats
- Prepare 4 cups of mini marshmallows.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 6 cups of Rice Krispes cereal.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of bag of milk chocolate chips.
In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt butter. Stir in marshmallows, peanut butter, and salt and stir until mixture is melted. These Reese's rice krispies treats freeze really well. Let them cool to room temperature.
10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats step by step
- Grease a 13×9” pan. In a large pot place marshmallows and butter on low heat and stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in peanut butter and remove from heat..
- Stir in cereal and spread evenly into pan immediately..
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt for 2 minutes stirring at 30 second intervals. Spread evenly on top of Rice Krispie treats..
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes then slice and serve. Store in air tight container. These are freezer friendly. Freeze after you cut into squares in airtight container for up to 6 weeks..
I like to cut them into bars before freezing them. Then place them on a cookie sheet and stick them in the freezer for a couple of hours. Once they are frozen, place them in a ziplock bag and separate layer with parchment paper. Cover the Rice Krispies mixture with the chopped Reese's cups. Top the Reese's cups with the remainder of the Rice Krispies mixture.