Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food. On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese and spread until it is evenly covering the parchment paper. Place the potatoes over the parmesan so each potato is overlapping the previous potato both. In medium bowl, with fork, mash potatoes leaving some small pieces.
Tightly roll up the tortilla, and cut into slices. Serve with a clementine and sliced bell pepper. Party Pesto Pinwheels I took a couple of my favorite recipes and combined them into these delicious hors d'oeuvres. You can have Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food
- You need of Dough ingredients.
- It’s 1,1 of /2 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Stuffing ingredients.
- Prepare 4 of medium boiled mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green coriander chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Coating Ingredients.
- It’s 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
The colorful and impressive snacks come together easily with refrigerated crescent roll dough, prepared pesto sauce and a jar of roasted red peppers. So delicious and quick and easy to prepare for a perfect holiday treat! Hi, it's Jennifer from The Life of Jennifer Dawn. Today I'm going to be sharing a recipe with you that was passed down from my great grandmother.
Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food instructions
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour,salt, ajwain, oil and Mix it well And knead it with water (dough should be not soft)and rest it for 15 minutes with Cover in room temperature after that your dough is ready.
- Now take a bowl and add boiled mashed potatoes,salt black pepper and fresh chopped coriander and mix it well your stuffing is ready.
- Now make a bowl of dough and spread 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour on the kitchen counter and press it and rolling it and make a circle shape bread and then cut sides and then spread all stuffing from (step 2)on this and then tightly rolled it and then cut it into wheels shape.
- Now take a bowl and add plain flour 3 tablespoons and add 1/4 cup of water and make thin paste for coating..
- Now Take a pinwheel and dip it into flour paste and then fry it into pre-heated oil. Apply this method for all pinwheels fry it on medium to low flame until it becomes into golden brown color or desired color after that your Potato pinwheels is ready to take out..
- Now we are done surf with ketchup or chutney and enjoy with your family😍👌.
- Thanks for watching don’t forget to push like leave a comment below and follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel feel free to share this recipe with your friends and family 😍🍽🥰.
It was her version of old fashioned potato candy -minus the potatoes. My Favorite Pinwheel Recipes: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels : If you're a fan of Buffalo wings, you will want to make these pinwheels. Just cook chicken breasts and allow them to cool. Then chop the meat and mix it with cheese, onion, spices, and, of course, Buffalo wing sauce. I like to serve these pinwheels with celery sticks.