Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip. Place separated whole chicken into a cast iron Dutch Oven. Season well with black pepper, Old Bay, garlic powder and onion powder. Dissolve bullion cubes in HOT water and pour over chicken.
Mix that all up, cook in the toaster oven/big oven, serve with chips. Serve warm with veggies or chips. If you LOVE dips, you will LOVE this Creamy Sriracha Mayo Shredded Chicken Dip. You can cook Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip
- It’s 1 of Whole Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s 2 of Shallots.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Block of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 3 Cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 16 Oz. of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobe Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Pickled Jalapeños.
- You need 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onion.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato Bullion Cubes.
- You need 1.5 Quarts of Water.
- You need 2 pk of Goya Sazón.
- You need of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Parsley Flakes.
This cheesy deep is loaded with tender chicken, coated with spicy and creamy sauce, and topped with shredded cheese. It is baked until gooey and golden brown. The dip is also keto-friendly and low-carb as well. Add everything but the cilantro to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Spicy Shredded Chicken Dip step by step
- Place separated whole chicken into a cast iron Dutch Oven. Season well with black pepper, Old Bay, garlic powder and onion powder. Dissolve bullion cubes in HOT water and pour over chicken. Bring to a simmer..
- This part is really up to you. I let the chicken simmer for a couple of hours. It’s only going to get tender and flavorful simmering. When chicken is tender to your liking, remove and reserve. Allow to cool. You can freeze chicken stock for later use..
- When the chicken has cooled, remove from bones. I suggest using your hands. It’s a good way to ensure there are no straggling bones left behind. Keep shredding until you have a chicken salad-like consistency..
- Prepare your veggies and shred your cheese..
- In the same pot the chicken was in, melt butter and sauté onions, shallots, garlic and habanero. Roughly 5 minutes..
- Half cherry tomatoes and give the jalapeño peppers a rough chop. Add to the sautéed vegetables along with the can of chipotle peppers. Mix well..
- Return shredded chicken to the pot. Add whole bottle of hot wing sauce. Stir to incorporate..
- Add in cream cheese and mix throughly until melted and combined..
- Add whole tub of sour cream and 3/4 of the cheddar cheese. Stir to combine. Top with remaining 1/4 of cheddar cheese..
- Place in a preheated 375 F oven for 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley flakes and sliced green onion..
- Clean up is a breeze in the cast iron. Of course you can make this in a casserole dish. Just do all the prior steps before the oven in a pot and transfer to the casserole dish..
Sprinkle the top with the cilantro before serving. If you like quick and easy recipes that are spicy, you'll love this Instant-Pot Buffalo chicken dip. It's super cheesy, easy and has that real Buffalo wing taste! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Instructions In a bowl, mix together hot sauce, ranch dressing, and fully softened cream cheese until mixture is fully smooth without lumps. Add cheddar cheese and stir to combine.