EASY Caramel corn 🍿. Pop all your pop corn as directed on bags and discard any seeds and unpopped Kernels. Set popcorn aside in large bowl. In a large deep pot put the salt, brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in.
Our Easy Homemade Caramel Corn is a family favorite. It is super yummy and super easy. And you don't need Corn Syrup for this recipe. You can cook EASY Caramel corn 🍿 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Caramel corn 🍿
- Prepare 4 bags of microwave popcorn (I used kettle corn but extra butter is great too !).
- It’s 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
We've tried a lot of recipes looking for good, Easy Homemade Caramel Corn that doesn't use corn syrup. We've finally found one that we love. This popcorn tastes amazing … buttery and caramel-y just the. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
EASY Caramel corn 🍿 step by step
- Preheat oven to 200. Pop all your pop corn as directed on bags and discard any seeds and unpopped Kernels. Set popcorn aside in large bowl..
- In a large deep pot put the salt, brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in. Put on medium heat and get it to a GENTLE boil. Continue gently boing for 5 minutes until your caramel gets thicker. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda..
- Working quickly, place half the popcorn into the caramel and coat every piece. Add renaming half and coat remainder. Spread onto two baking sheets and place in oven. Bake one hour but breaking up and stirring every 20 minutes or you’ll have one big popcorn brick at the end..
Stir in baking soda and vanilla; mix well. Pour syrup over warm popcorn, stirring to coat evenly. To make the caramel: Combine the butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a pan and heat over low heat until the butter is dissolved. Turn off the heat and stir in the salt and vanilla. Put the popped corn in a large bowl.