Healthy snack for munchings. A low-fat spicy black bean hummus without tahini lightened up by omitting the traditional ingredient without sacrificing taste. Pair with veggies and crackers for a healthy snack or spread on sandwich for extra protein and spice! These are the most healthy and favourite option of health freaks.
See more ideas about food, recipes, kids meals. Sliced vegetables Cut slices of bell pepper, carrot, celery, or snap peas are a great snack option for kids since they are healthy and don't have the potential to become a mess or leave crumbs everywhere. Try these kid-approved healthy snacks on the go they are perfect for road trips, after-school snacks, sports practice and more. You can cook Healthy snack for munchings using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy snack for munchings
- You need 250 gms of makhane(lotus seeds).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Desi ghee.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi can use less.
- Prepare 10 of _12 karri pattay.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Badam.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of pista.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kaju.
- It’s 1 of _2tbsp seasme seeds (till).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or moreelon and sunflower seeds.
Not only are these snack ideas ki-approved, but they are healthy and easy so moms love them too! If one little glazed Munchkin isn't doing it for you, try a full glazed donut. As a carnivore, your Munchkin has high needs for protein and it is best when it comes from animal sources like meat, poultry, and fish. A one-stop meal, casseroles make an easy weeknight dinner (and next day lunch).
Healthy snack for munchings step by step
- Quality is not fixed use according to choices.
- Heat 1_1/2tbsp ghee and put all makhanay and keep on stirring cook them till crispy.Spoon chalaty rahen so evenly turns crisp..
- When all makhanay are crispy take them out in a big platter to cool.
- In same wok /karhai put more ghee all nuts, badam, pista, kaju and walnuts and roast them to crispy on low flame and take out..
- Add little ghee and roast all seeds and curry pattay, and haldi and little salt and mix well but on low flame till all well crispy, now add roasted nuts and mix than all makhanay mix till all coated with haldi.
- Keep on mixing on low flame till you see all are crispy curry patta also and haldi is cooked it takes few mins..
- Take out and cool.
- When cooled completely fill in a air tight container and enjoy when ever you like.
But many recipes call for cups (yes, cups!) of mayo, cans of creamy soup or lots of heavy cream—you may as well. Simply slice your apple and add your toppings. This healthy recipe uses almond butter, chocolate chips, honey, hemp seeds, and goji berries but you can totally make this recipe your own. Packed with fiber, protein, and good-for-you fats, this is the perfect healthy snack for work! Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Chips Welcome to Healthy Munchkins!!