Mike's End Of Summer Salad. Great recipe for Mike's End Of Summer Salad. Due to our extreme NM heat, it appears this is the end of my garden goods for the season. 😔 Anyway, it's all about the fresh! This is a delicious, Greek inspired, refreshing, healthy salad that pairs great with just about any main dish.
As we near the end of summer, it's time to make the most of summer produce before it's too late.. I preminisce no return of the salad days. Another Ironbear masterpiece of commentry that needs to be moved out front here. You can have Mike's End Of Summer Salad using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's End Of Summer Salad
- It’s of ● For The Salad [as needed or, to taste – all chopped].
- Prepare of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of Red Onions.
- It’s of White Onions.
- You need of Artichoke Hearts.
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Yellow Banana Peppers.
- You need of Radishes.
- You need of Celery [with leaves].
- You need of Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Black Or Green Olives.
- It’s of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need of Orange Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- You need of Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Pear Tomatoes.
- You need of Snap Peas.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Dressing.
- You need of Package Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
- You need of Vinager.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Water.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Any Sweet Chilled Fruits.
We live in post-America now, and have for quite some time. We can't go back to the America of the Founding any more than we can go back to. Beside burgers and brats we had Chris's enchiladas, Kathy's delicious beans and Betheen's corn salad. I loved the salad and asked her to share the recipe, which is great for the end of summer. “When people think of coleslaw, they think of that bowl of soggy, shredded cabbage sitting at the end of the picnic table.
Mike's End Of Summer Salad instructions
- Rinse, pat dry and chop all vegetables..
- Mix your salad dressing as per manufactures directions. Good Seasons is a great brand of Italian Dressing. Bottled Kraft Zesty Italian is another good one if you want to save some time..
- Gently mix dressing and Feta Cheese into your salad..
- Chill salad for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir occasionally. Serve with any chilled sweet fruit to counter some of the tartness of both the cheese and dressing. Enjoy!.
Spice up your Summer with Mike's Crispy Cajun Chicken Salad and stand a chance to WIN! Red, White and Blue Summer Salad Caprese and fresh fruit always remind me of summer. In this salad, I combine traditional Caprese flavors with summer blueberries and peaches. I also add prosciutto for saltiness, creating a balanced, flavor-packed side dish. —Emily Falke, Santa Barbara, California Mike's Spicy Thai Chilled Shrimp Salad. The spicy cashew dressing is so good, you'll want to put it on everything!