Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack. Great recipe for Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack. So you are sitting in the living room and staring at the gorgeous stuff that people that people click with their magical little boxes called camera. While you can sit there and feel about you not having the patience to do the same or you can.
Daliya is wonderful specially for those who are looking to stay fit, maintain to lose weight in a healthy way. If you're that person we have six amazing, interesting and delicious daliya recipes to lose weight. Broken wheat and other whole grains are a good source of magnesium. You can have Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat broken ..
- It’s 3 cups of water ..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corriander chopped fresh leaves ..
- You need 2 tbsps of jowar ragi besan wheat flour Flour bajra / / / / while [ I used Bajra ..
- It’s of Salt chilly . and red powder.
- You need half of lemon juice of ..
- You need of . Oil.
- You need of . Peniyaram pan / non stick pan.
- You need of . fork.
- It’s of . bowl.
- Prepare of . Spoon.
- You need of . kitchen towel.
- It’s of Sieve.
Magnesium has an important role to play in the body. In this video, I am sharing three versions of very healthy and yummy recipes made with superfood DALIA/ Broken wheat/ Bulgur/ Lapsi. Do try them and let me know how you liked the dishes. I have made. *Veg Dalia Pulao. *Curd Dalia. *Dalia Khichdi.
Healthy Broken Wheat/Daliya Snack step by step
- Wash the broken wheat 2-3 times..
- Soak it in 1 cup water for 20-30 min..
- Bring 2 cup water to a simmer and add the broken wheat [minus the soaking water..
- Reduce the flame to medium and stir using a fork occasionally..
- Once it cooks, it will be double in volume and the water will almost be gone. – say 12-15 min or so..
- Put the wheat in a strainer to get rid of extra moisture..
- Cover the strainer with a tea towel. Stir it with fork a few times till this cools..
- Move the wheat to a bowl once it is cool to touch..
- Add the flour, salt, corriander, lemon juice and red chilly powder. Taste to adjust the spice..
- Heat the pan and add a drop of oil in each slot..
- Using a spoon, scoop the mix and make tiny balls of it..
- Put these in the pan and let them brown well on all sides..
- Once done, serve with love..
You can also substitute rice with Dalia and have it with dal. Trust me you will see the benefits soon. Magnesium in Dalia, Broken Wheat Helps Maintain Normal heartbeat : Apart from leafy vegetables and nuts, cereals are also a very good source of magnesium. Dalia, Broken wheat is one good source of magnesium amongst the cereal category which helps to maintain a regular heartbeat. Dalia upma or broken wheat upma is a south Indian breakfast food made with broken wheat, mix veggies and other basic tempering ingredients.