Healthy crunchy granola clusters. Don't Deny Your Cravings, Eat Them! No Matter When or Where They Strike. All the Flavors You Crave, in a Superfood.
Find Simple, Wholesome And Tasty Ingredients In Every Flavor of Kashi® Granola Bars. The good thing about these easy crunchy granola clusters, is you can eat them at any time during the day. Perfect for breakfast with milk or yogurt and fruit. You can cook Healthy crunchy granola clusters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy crunchy granola clusters
- It’s 6 cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnimon.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted seseame seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground flax seed meal or weat gearm meal.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of safflower oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberried.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cherries.
You can add them to baking, eat them with custard as I did last night, or grab a handful on the go. Start off with the ingredients that you want in your granola. These Vegan Crunchy Granola Clusters are the ultimate crunchy granola snack! The clusters get super crunchy and crispy, making the perfect topping for smoothie bowls or yogurt bowls.
Healthy crunchy granola clusters instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In LG. bowl mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients except berries well..
- In a sm. bowl mix all wet ingredients well..
- Now pour liquid into dry stirring together till every thing is evenly coated..
- In a pre lined baking sheet add oats. You may need to do half at a time. Cook in oven for 20-30mins or until a light golden color..
- Now pour hot outs into a bowl with berries mix and pour back onto the lied sheet . Allow to cool. Once fully cool break up into what ever sized clusters you like and seal in air tight container..
These granola clusters are also great to snack on by themselves, or you could try enjoying them in a bowl with your favourite nut milk. My homemade chunky granola recipe yields super crispy, BIG, colossal chunks of granola clusters. It's just the right amount of sweet, crispy, perfectly spiced, and crunchy as heck (crisp and easy to munch on —not a tooth-breaker ha!). It's healthy: refined sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and made with super wholesome ingredients. Granola clusters are a nutritious, energy packed snack that is great alone or on top of vanilla ice cream or your morning yogurt.