Healthy crunchy granola clusters. You'll Wonder How We Fit So Much Delicious In One Bar – Try Kashi® Granola Bars Today! Find Simple, Wholesome And Tasty Ingredients In Every Flavor of Kashi® Granola Bars. The good thing about these easy crunchy granola clusters, is you can eat them at any time during the day.
Start off with the ingredients that you want in your granola. These Vegan Crunchy Granola Clusters are the ultimate crunchy granola snack! The clusters get super crunchy and crispy, making the perfect topping for smoothie bowls or yogurt bowls. You can cook Healthy crunchy granola clusters using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy crunchy granola clusters
- You need 6 cup of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnimon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of toasted seseame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground flax seed meal or weat gearm meal.
- It’s 2/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of safflower oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of dried cranberried.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cherries.
These granola clusters are also great to snack on by themselves, or you could try enjoying them in a bowl with your favourite nut milk. My homemade chunky granola recipe yields super crispy, BIG, colossal chunks of granola clusters. It's just the right amount of sweet, crispy, perfectly spiced, and crunchy as heck (crisp and easy to munch on —not a tooth-breaker ha!). It's healthy: refined sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and made with super wholesome ingredients.
Healthy crunchy granola clusters instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In LG. bowl mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients except berries well..
- In a sm. bowl mix all wet ingredients well..
- Now pour liquid into dry stirring together till every thing is evenly coated..
- In a pre lined baking sheet add oats. You may need to do half at a time. Cook in oven for 20-30mins or until a light golden color..
- Now pour hot outs into a bowl with berries mix and pour back onto the lied sheet . Allow to cool. Once fully cool break up into what ever sized clusters you like and seal in air tight container..
Granola clusters are a nutritious, energy packed snack that is great alone or on top of vanilla ice cream or your morning yogurt. While I enjoy it as a snack, trying to get my kids to eat it isn't always an easy task which is unfortunate because it comes loaded with fiber. Add the oil, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt to a large bowl. Whisk until sugar is dissolved and oil is well incorporated. Add the oats and your chosen granola flavors.