Spring Summer Salad. Pasta salads are the ultimate summer dish! These salads would work great for a main dish or to bring with you to a summer party. Feel free to switch up the pasta shapes to any smaller pasta.
Toss peppery radishes, red onion, high-quality feta, cucumber, and tomato with oregano-infused Greek vinaigrette for a taste of the Mediterranean. Kalamata olives are traditional, but use any variety that strikes your fancy. A lemony-asparagus salad or zesty-dill potato salad are the perfect accompaniments to any backyard barbecue or summer grilling session, but they can also stand on their own as a filling side dish, main course, or even dessert. You can cook Spring Summer Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spring Summer Salad
- It’s 1 of Apple (Fuji or Shimla).
- It’s 2 of Oranges Sweet Lime Nagpur OR.
- Prepare 6 of Lettuce Leaves roughly shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Bell Pepper Yellow.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grapes (Black or Green).
- Prepare 20 Grams of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Cup of Cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Basil Fresh.
Strawberries and spinach are delicious in the Spring, and tossed with other fresh ingredients, real bacon, and hard cooked eggs, they make a wonderful salad. A sweet, tangy oil and vinegar dressing tops it off! A few quick steps and a couple of your favorite ingredients will wow any spring party guest. Plus, many of our favorite spring salad recipes would pair beautifully with your Easter ham.
Spring Summer Salad instructions
- Chop all the fruits and vegges to roughly the same size..
- For the dressing: Add honey and lemon juice with a little bit of black pepper in a tea cup and stir well..
- Add all the fruits and vegges into the salad bowl and toss well while gently drizzling the homemade dressing..
- Crumble half the quantity of Feta cheese into the salad bowl and lightly toss it..
- Serve it in individual salad bowls and top with a little crumble of Feta and a basil leaf..
Irresistible spring salad recipes go way beyond lettuce. With the amazing produce spring brings, one of the best ways to enjoy it is in a fresh salad. From snap peas to radishes to artichokes, here are some great ideas for tossing together these seasonal. From a flavorful lunch salad to the perfect side dish, these light recipes are easy to make. Summer Tomato and Cucumber Salad This tomato and cucumber salad with fresh dill, spring onions and dressed with sour cream is as delicious as it is simple.