Simple healthy granola. Try Rice Krispies Treats® Bars Are A Ready-To-Enjoy Marshmallowy Family Favorite. Perfect For Lunches, Gaming, Parties, Or To Show The Little Ones The Love They Need. This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey).
Anything can become unhealthy when eaten without moderation, but overall, granola is the perfect healthy alternative. Always low sugar and high in nutrients. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, light brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. You can cook Simple healthy granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple healthy granola
- It’s 150 g of old fashion oats.
- Prepare 30 g of pistachio.
- Prepare 30 g of walnuts.
- You need 60 ml of honey (maple syrup if vegan?).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 20 g of dessiccated coconut.
- You need 2 tbspn of black sesame.
- You need 50 g of dried mixed berries.
Stir the honey, oil and vanilla extract into the dry ingredients. Use your hands if necessary to make sure it's well. Easy Healthy Granola For anyone unfamiliar with this dish, granola is a snack or breakfast food containing oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, shredded coconut, almonds, and other desired ingredients. There are a million varieties out there but i'm completely obsessed with homemade granola, especially this healthier version!
Simple healthy granola step by step
- Heat up coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence and in the bowl mix it with all of the ingredients apart of coconut and dried fruits.
- Spread it over on a roasting tray and bake in 150 °C for 20 min. Stir every few minutes.
- After 20 min add coconut and dried fruits and bake it further for 10 min.
- Cool it down.
- Serve it with milk/ yoghurt or alternatively soy/ almond milk. Add it to your puddings as another layer or texture..
Simple Granola is a perfect breakfast food, a delicious crunchy topping for yogurt, or a wholesome snack to eat by the handful. Then remove from the oven, add the coconut, and give the mixture a good stir. Combine brown sugar, honey and canola oil in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often until sugar is dissolved. Pour brown sugar mixture over oats and add cinnamon and salt.