Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack. Great recipe for Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack. Nutritious, no added sugar, good for a pre/ post work-out snack or snack in general. Dates and raisins are used for sweetness and to let all elements stick to each.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack. These vegan energy balls are the perfect bite for a breakfast on the go, a sweet snack, or a healthy treat to tame hunger pangs before a workout. They're packed with ingredients like dates, bananas, and oats, so you'll know you're eating a well-balanced treat. You can have Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 2/3 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 6 cubes of vegan chocolate (optional).
- Prepare 6 of dates soaked overnight.
Koko Brill 's Raw Vegan Ginger Energy Bites provide the perfect burst of energy and flavor to wake you up pre- or post-workout or from the dreaded three p.m. slump. Fruit and nut butter, made from blended nuts, is a delicious vegan snack with many nutritional benefits. Fruits provide fiber, vitamins and minerals, while nut butters are rich in fiber and protein. “The nuts provide healthy fats, while the fiber and protein balance it out, making it satisfying and a long-lasting hanger-quenching vegan snack.” — Suzanne Dixon, RDN If you just need a small snack, try blending almond milk, frozen berries and a banana. If you're hungry or need a good solid snack before or after a workout, try almond milk, a banana, frozen berries, protein powder, and healthy fat such as chia, peanut butter or flax seeds.
Vegan Healthy Bites, Vegan Workout Snack step by step
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender till a sticky paste like consistency is achieved. Note (1) use only 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut at this point, keep remaining for later. Note (2) remove pits from the dates before putting into blender..
- After achieving sticky nutty paste like consistency, using your clean hands, take a small portion and roll into balls. Note (1) if you want to hide the vegan chocolate cubes as a surprise, slip them into few of these balls now. Lastly roll the balls in the left over desiccated coconut and it will beautiful stick to the exterior of these balls..
Vegan Cookie Dough Protein Balls are delicious snacks for those with a sweet tooth. They have a lot of protein and are a tasty treat for the whole family. It's smooth and creamy and a little smoky. Adjust the lemon, garlic, and spices to your taste, and make a batch ahead of time for an easy last-minute snack. Serve with pita or pita chips.