Papad Cone Chaat. Add lemon juice, coriander leaves, black salt, chaat masala, boondi and mix well to prepare the stuffing. Cut papad into half and roast them on a non-stick tawa. Once cooked, fold each half into a cone and hold them for a few seconds so that they retain their shape.
Subscribe your e-mail address and get to know about fresh stuff! Papad Cone Chaat is a super easy way to make something interesting. This snack is lite & healthy and suitable for any kind of gatherings, whether it is birthday party or a kitty party you can serve them in a stylish way. You can have Papad Cone Chaat using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papad Cone Chaat
- You need 1 of papad.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled rajma.
- It’s Leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chaat powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Mixture.
- Prepare of Sev to garnish.
These kind of snacks hold the attention with its unique serving as well as super taste. ALSO TRY OUT OUT PAPAD KATORI CHAAT. These cones can also be made sweet – swap salt and ajwain with vanilla essence and sugar and fill it up with a sweet cream filling. These cones bring back some childhood memories of “Cream rolls ” which we enjoyed eating at our neighborhood bakery. कुछ चटपटा खाने का मन करता है तो चाट खाने का सबसे पहले ख्याल आता है। कई लोगों को चाट का नाम सुनते ही मुंह में पानी आने लगता है। अगर आपको भी चाट खाना बेहद.
Papad Cone Chaat instructions
- Shaping the papad cone is pretty simple. Heat a flat pan, cut the papad in two halves and roast it on both the sides, keep pressing all the edges to retain the flat structure. Once properly roasted with the help of a napkin give it a cone shape and hold it in the same shape for like 10 secs. And is perfect for stuffing..
- You can improvise and choose filling of your choice. Personally, for this recipe I have used boiled rajma, tomatoes, carrots, mixture, lemon, coriander leaves, sweet tamarind sauce, chilli powder, salt..
- Mix all the ingredients and stuff in the cone using a spoon. Garnish with sev and ready to serve..
Papad Cone Chaat Recipe in Hindi : Here is the simple and delicious papad cone chaat recipe in hindi. Know more. झटपट बन जाती है पापड़ कोन चाट, जानिए रेसिपी। Roast papad on an open flame or in a microwave oven and crush into small pieces. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, peanuts and cashew nuts. Add chaat masala, lime juice and green chili and toss gently. Finally, add the roasted and crushed papad to the vegetables and stir well.