What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn. Ask students: What healthy snack ideas can you think of for each food group? Fruits: Any whole or cut up fresh fruit; frozen, dried, or canned fruit (without added sugar) ii. Vegetables: Cut up raw veggies with low-fat dip/dressing iii.
The broiler mimics the direct, searing heat of a grill, so ingredients like eggplant get a charred, smoky flavor while the insides stay soft. Serve the dip with a variety of veggies. Football season is under way, and most of us love to sit around and watch our favorite team play. You can cook What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn
- It’s 1/2 kg of Potatoes.
- You need 2 – 3 of Masala Chat *.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of Onions large sliced (approx 2 cups).
- You need 2 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of Hung curd **.
- Prepare 2 tsps of cumin Roasted powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare A pinch of salt of.
We love eat to eat salty snacks such as chips, pizza, popcorn — you get the picture. Our tangy Greek yogurt dip is the perfect light appetizer before a heavy meal. The following guide features healthy food recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and ideas and tips to keep surfing all day and healthy all week. What to Drink: Fluid Intake Drinking water is a crucial aspect of physical fitness, and no section on nutrition would be complete without an honorable mention.
What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn instructions
- Wash, dry and cut potatoes into.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil add 1 tsp of chat masala set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to degrees 180 degress celsius, after 1o minutes take the potatoes in an oven proof dish, sprinkle with salt and bake for 20 minutes, stirring them once or twice in between to ensure they are evenly cooked..
- Once baked and cooled sprinkle with chat masala and salt, adjust the seasoning and enjoy!.
- Take a non stick or a heavy bottom pan; add 2 tbsp of live oil or regular oil..
- Once heated add onions and sauté till they turn dark brown in colour..
- Remove and cool.
- Take a large bowl, add hung curd, roasted cumin powder, chili powder and add the caramelized onions..
- Adjust the seasoning serve with chips or fresh veggies!.
Frozen bananas can be a game-changer in the summer. Add a little bit of dark chocolate and you've got the perfect healthy snack combo. Slice a medium banana in half. Dip halves into the melted chocolate. Eating a snack with protein rather than just carbs can help curb hunger, keeping daily calories in check.