Honey Oat Bread Snacks. Trust Us, Every Crisp Is Your Favorite Crisp When They Are Pringles®. Stack Pringles® Flavors To Create New Flavor Combos – Learn More Here Today. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You.
Mix the honey and water with the dry ingredients in the big bowl. Taste is good soft texture but it is a very dense loaf. It makes a great breakfast with a little bit of butter, but it also makes a fabulous peanut butter and jelly sandwich that you can enjoy for lunch! You can cook Honey Oat Bread Snacks using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Oat Bread Snacks
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
This sweet oat bread works as a side dish at dinnertime, too, with meat, soups, stews, and more. Nature's Own Honey Oat Bread blends delicious taste with a wonderful soft texture. Perfect for toast in the morning, a creative sandwich for lunch or dinner, or a snack any time in between. You choose the occasion — we will provide the delicious bread.
Honey Oat Bread Snacks instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat the honey with the water in a small bowl.
- Mix the honey and water with the dry ingredients in the big bowl.
- Parcel into 12 muffin tins.
- Let sit in a warm 90 F location for 2 hours.
- Bake at 350 F for 22 minutes.
Combine all the dry ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Cut in the butter until the texture is dry and crumbly. In a small bowl, mix the honey, water, and vanilla. Canyon Bakehouse Gluten-Free Honey Oat Bread Honey, you're gonna love our new Honey Oat Bread! Sweetness is in style with our gluten-free Honey Oat bread.