Healthy Crispy Jalebi chaat. Jalebi is a warm crispy, delicious treat. It can best be described as funnel cake. In my home town jalebi was a breakfast treat like pancakes, especially when they were served with kachori (puffed fried bread filled with spicy dal).
Fry the jalebis from both the sides until we get a nice golden brown color. Now transfer the jalebis into warm sugar syrup. Soak the jalebis for about half a minute and take out. You can have Healthy Crispy Jalebi chaat using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Crispy Jalebi chaat
- It’s For of making Jalebi:-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sprouted Green gram (Moong dal) paste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sprouted Bengal gram paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 5 slices of sweet bread.
- You need to taste of Rock salt (sendha Namak).
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Prepare as required of Oil for deep fry.
- It’s For of making chaat-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mint(Pudina)/ tamarind chutney.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It’s as required of Sev (mixture).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled sweet corn.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl Chopped onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
Garnish with pistachios. the jalebis are sweets having crispy, chewy texture with a crystallized sugary coating. bengalis usually enjoy these juicy jalebis hot in their daily breakfast. you can enjoy this hot or cold as a dessert. jalebis are popularly served during ramadan and diwali. Heat water and sugar in a tall pot on medium flame. Once it comes to a boil, stir in the lemon juice. This will prevent sugar from crystalizing and give a tangy taste to the jalebis later.
Healthy Crispy Jalebi chaat step by step
- Take all the ingredients mentioned above in a bowl and blend and mix It well then sieve It to avoid the lumps..
- Then pour the mixture in a plastic sauce bottle..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and then pour the mixture shaping it like Jalebi and deep fry the Jalebi on both sides..
- Then take a bowl add all the ingredients for making chaat mentioned above and mix them well..
- Then add the chaat mixture on each Jalebi.
- It's ready to serve..
Frying Jalebi: Heat desi ghee in the pan. Then take any plastic packet and cut from the top and fill with the batter and secure it with a rubber band then give a small cut it from the corner. Jalebi Piping is ready now squeeze it in a round circular motion directly in the pan and fry it. About Jalebi Chaat Recipe: Chaat which is a unique combination of unsweetened jalebi with curd,green chutney,meetha chutnwy and lots of spices. Try this inniative chaat recipe athome during the festive season!