Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave. This recipe works great without a microwave too. Khaman Dhokla Microwave Recipe- Dhokla or Khaman Dhokla is one of the famous dish of Gujrat that is liked world wide. Dhokla recipe or khaman dhokla is a quick, gluten-free, healthy, steamed Gujarati snack made with besan. (Besan) Khaman dhokla microwave, is a tasty Gujarati snack.
If enjoying khaman later after several hours, then don't add coconut until ready to eat. You can also refrigerate them, and then when ready to serve just sprinkle some water and heat in a microwave for a few seconds until just warmed. Dhokla in microwave oven is a vegetarian food that originates from Gujarat. You can cook Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of besan (gramflour).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sooji (semolina).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated carrot.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies chopped finely (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 of th cup water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of For tempering:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- You need 10-12 of fried curry leaves.
Dhokla is a similar gram flour-based food. Dhokla is made with a fermented batter from gram flour, rawa-rava and eno, garnish with coriander leaves and fry green chili, mustard seed and curry leaves. Eno is added in dhokla to make it more soft, fluffy and spongy. Pour half the batter into it.
Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave step by step
- Mix 1 cup gramflour with little salt,sugar,1 tbsp refined oil,2 tbsp sooji,ginger paste and add water to make a thick batter of cake consistency.Let it rest for 10 minutes till sooji gets mixed properly.Beat thoroughly so that no lumps r there and the texture is smooth.Add grated carrot and chopped green chilli.Stir well.Adding chillies are optional if serving to kids..
- Grease a microsafe glass container.Add Eno salt to the mixture and stir well.Immediately transfer the batter to the greased mould and microwave 1 1/2 minutes on high power.Check with a knife if it's done and we'll set.Heat 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle mustard and sesame seeds.Add a pinch of hing. Add curry leaves and fry Sprinkle this tempering on the dhokla.Heat 2 tbsp water with sugar till it dissolves..
- Sprinkle this over dhokla.Garnish with chopped coriander,curry leaves,slit green chillies and grated carrot and coconut.Serve with tamarind or green chutney..
There may or may not be any power selection option in your device. Repeat the process again with the other half of the mixture. Mix the besan, ginger paste, chilli paste, salt, turmeric, sugar and oil and beat in the the curds. This helps enable a healthy gut flora. An improved digestion, improves bowel movement, increases energy levels, and aids in loss of excess weight.