Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi. Crispy savory crackers made with besan (gram flour). This baked Besan Papdi makes a great snack with chai and is also vegan and gluten-free! It would also make a great snack for Diwali and you can also pack them in little treat bags to gift your friends.
Serve the Papdis as it is along with a cup of chai or even make it into a delicious Sev Papdi Chaat. Here are more tea time snack recipes to try Palak Puri Recipe (Crispy Spinach Puri Snack) Whole Wheat Spicy Biscuits With very few ingredients this Spicy Biscuit is such a great tea time snack for Adults too. You can have Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi
- It’s 200 gm of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Oil – to fry.
- Prepare of For seasoning :-.
- It’s to taste of Chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of rock salt.
You can use just the 'round' shaped cookie cutter and use this biscuit as Papdi in Papdi Chaat.. Healthy Snacks Tea-Time Snack: Til-Gud-ki-Meethi-Papdi (Sesame & Jaggery… These sesame and jaggery wheat crackers (til gud papdi) are thin, crisp, sweet, and good to munch on, wonderful with tea, and great to carry when traveling. Crispy Masala Papdi is my take on the famous Papdi. Plain Papadis are more commonly served with yogurt or curd based or in Bhel Poori.
Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi instructions
- Add salt, black pepper powder, and rock salt in all purpose flour and knead it into a dough. Use water only if necessary. Keep it aside for an hour..
- Add vegetable oil in rice flour and beat it. Prepare a slurry..
- Prepare two rotis from the dough prepared from the all purpose flour. Spread the rice flour slurry between the two rotis and press them together..
- Using a bit of water, cut the rotis into long strips..
- Fry the strips till golden brown. Season with the seasonings and serve hot with a beverage..
A good tea time snack and loved by grown-ups and kids alike. Kids love to munch this just like that and it is also enjoyed with pickles or chutneys along with tea. Shreya N assembles rice flour, grated coconut and cumin, then puts water to boil. An Afternoon Tea isn't complete without savory bites. Along with tea sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, preserves, and tea cakes, a well-rounded Afternoon Tea serves a smidgen of savory bites as well.