Simple healthy granola. Experience pure doTERRA® Oils today See why doTERRA® Oils are so Potent This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, light brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
Granola is a wonderful alternative to most breakfast foods and snacks loaded with unhealthy carbohydrates, saturated fats, and sugars. Anything can become unhealthy when eaten without moderation, but overall, granola is the perfect healthy alternative. Always low sugar and high in nutrients. You can cook Simple healthy granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple healthy granola
- It’s 150 g of old fashion oats.
- It’s 30 g of pistachio.
- It’s 30 g of walnuts.
- Prepare 60 ml of honey (maple syrup if vegan?).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 20 g of dessiccated coconut.
- You need 2 tbspn of black sesame.
- Prepare 50 g of dried mixed berries.
Easy Healthy Granola For anyone unfamiliar with this dish, granola is a snack or breakfast food containing oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, shredded coconut, almonds, and other desired ingredients. There are a million varieties out there but i'm completely obsessed with homemade granola, especially this healthier version! Simple Granola is a perfect breakfast food, a delicious crunchy topping for yogurt, or a wholesome snack to eat by the handful. Cook, stirring often until sugar is dissolved.
Simple healthy granola step by step
- Heat up coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence and in the bowl mix it with all of the ingredients apart of coconut and dried fruits.
- Spread it over on a roasting tray and bake in 150 °C for 20 min. Stir every few minutes.
- After 20 min add coconut and dried fruits and bake it further for 10 min.
- Cool it down.
- Serve it with milk/ yoghurt or alternatively soy/ almond milk. Add it to your puddings as another layer or texture..
Pour brown sugar mixture over oats and add cinnamon and salt. Stir until oats are evenly coated. Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Then remove from the oven, add the coconut, and give the mixture a good stir. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour and salt.