Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Pass a toothpick through each cherry tomato half and prick them over each bread-palak tikki. palak cutlet recipe spinach potato cutlet with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and interesting deep fried snack recipe made with spinach leaves and paneer cubes. the recipe is very similar to any cutlet recipe but has generous amount of palak puree with grated paneer. it can be easily served as evening snack or as a side dish to any meal and does not require any.
Add ½ ladle of chana more on the pressed tikki. Toast can be a high-protein snack to enjoy morning, noon, and night, says Shaw. “Using your favorite whole grain toast as a base, mix a little. Whether smoky, peppery, or flavored with soy sauce, beef jerky is an easy, on-the-go protein solution. You can cook Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach leaves, blanched.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes, boiled and grated.
- You need 6 of brown bread slices.
- It’s 2 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of boiled corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need as required of Tomato ketchup.
- You need A few of iceberg lettuce leaves.
- It’s 2-3 of cheese slices.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pomegranate.
With just four ingredients you can make a gourmet snack in an instant. The palak tikkis taste superb when served with green spicy coriander chutney on a rainy day. These no-bake protein balls are very high in fiber and protein. On top of that, they are rich in fats.
Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack step by step
- Place a small cutter over bread slices and cut small rounds..
- With the left out and remaining bread make breadcrumbs by grinding in a mixer..
- Grind the spinach in a grinder and put it into a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl add spinach, grated potato, breadcrumbs, corn, salt as per taste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and chat masala and mix with hand..
- Shape the mixture into small round tikkies..
- Heat a pan and roast the pieces of bread without adding oil..
- Now Heat oil and Place the Tikki on the pan and shallow-fry it, once tikkies are fried switch off the flame..
- Cut lettuce leaves and cheese into small squares. Line up the bread roundels on the table, Place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top it with a piece of, Tikki, lettuce leaves, and cheese one by one..
- Take one toothpick and insert the corn and pomegranate and pierce a toothpick through all the layers..
- Our palak tikki is ready.
Lehsuni Matki Palak Tikki is nothing short of magic for garlic lovers. Sprouted matki, a storehouse of nutrients, is hardly used in routine cooking. This delectable tikki is a great way to use this wonder ingredient. To avoid losing nutrients, make sure you cook the matki in a covered pan. These toothsome tikkis also feature heart-friendly, cholesterol-lowering garlic and spinach, which helps.