Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas. Great recipe for Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas. I remember, my sister came home one day, with all the ingredients and made this, after she said she bought a similar quesadilla at quick-trip and liked it. I liked it so much, that I started making it too.
Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas. You need of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand). You can cook Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
- Prepare 8 slices of Bacon.
- You need of Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand).
- It’s of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare of Fiesta blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
It's of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. You need of Fiesta blend shredded cheese. Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You'll love this spooned into soft, warm, flour tortillas.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas instructions
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease..
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside..
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked..
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it..
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla..
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it..
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy..
I really liked […] Cook the bacon in the hot skillet until it begins to release some oil. Stir in the onion, and bell peppers; cook until the bacon is crispy and the onions are transluscent. Stir in the tomatoes and mushrooms, and continue cooking until the mushrooms have softened. Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas are crispy on the outside and full of chopped chicken, crumbled bacon, green chiles, ranch dressing, and melted cheese. Serve them with salsa or pico de gallo for an awesome lunch or gameday snack.