Palak besan fritters (healthy snack). Palak besan fritters (healthy snack) instructions. In a bowl mix besan and palak along with all other ingredients. Mix with water and keep a side.
Palak pakoda, crispy and crunchy fritters made with besan/gram flour and fresh palak leaves. A delicious snack, serve it with a warm cup of chai. Palak pakoda, these crispy spinach fritters are perfect afternoon snack to serve with a cup of tea/coffee in the rainy weather or winter season. You can have Palak besan fritters (healthy snack) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak besan fritters (healthy snack)
- It’s 1 cup of Palak chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Besan.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Salt according to taste.
The process of making pakoda at home is very easy and requires a few basic ingredients like palak (spinach) and gram flour (besan). Palak Pakoda (Spinach Fritters), Easy Indian Snack, a perfect tea time snack. Pakoda, made of healthy greens like Spinach, mint & coriander leaves along with besan, rice flour and spices. A crunchy and tasty evening snack.
Palak besan fritters (healthy snack) step by step
- In a bowl mix besan and palak along with all other ingredients.
- Mix with water and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a wok and transfer small portion into a oil.
- Fry till golden colour and serve.
Palak Pakoda is one way of making our kids to eat the greens. Palak pakoda is yet another perfect snack recipe for the upcoming rainy or winter seasons. These are deep-fried fritters recipe made using finely chopped palak and besan/chickpea flour. These are wonderful tea time snack recipes and also best snack food given to kids as soon as they are back from school in the evenings. Spinach fritters, popularly known as palak pakoda is one of the most tempting North Indian snacks.