Leftover chapati Disc snack. A Recipe for Leftover Chapati To convert the old chapatis into the “chips” for your chip and dip, cut them into triangles and lay on a lightly greased baking sheet/ tray. Place the baking sheet or tray in the oven and bake the flatbread until it is crisp and lightly golden. Heat a pan, put a roti for toast.
Sprinkle salt and chilli powder over it and enjoy it! Chapati ladoo is an easy and delicious sweet with leftover chapati or roti. These ladoos are an excellent snack for kids, you can also serve as a dessert. You can have Leftover chapati Disc snack using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover chapati Disc snack
- You need 6 of chapatis.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of big boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of big tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1 tsp of cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare As required of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need As required of butter or oil.
How to make chapati or roti? Chapati is a popular Indian dish with wheat flour (atta). Kuskara (Leftover Chapati Snack) Trust me this is THE Snack. It tastes delicious, its not a snack for me, on purpose I prepare extra chapatis, then our lunch/dinner is only kuskara.
Leftover chapati Disc snack step by step
- First take 6 leftover chapati cut in round shape after that take 3 chapati cut in middle with smaller round shape with cutter..
- Now make stuffing Take pan add 1 tsp oil after that add onion chopped after onion get change colour add tomatoes and carrot sauté for few minutes that add all dry ingredients and potatoes and mix it well after switch of the flame add cheese and coriander leaves..
- Now take small bowl add tomato ketchup and oregano and mix it well and keep a side..
- Now take round shape chapati spread tomato ketchup mixture and put another round shape chapati and press it properly..
- Take pan add some butter on it and now add disc chapati on tawa and fry it till crispy. After that add stuffing on it and serve hot with sauce..
Now the question is why we use only leftover chapati, only one reason its hard to crush fresh chapati :). The chapati is blinded with the oats and your friends no one will know that you have made an excellent snack. Cutlets are done and this cutlet our chapati cutlets and switch off. Just transfers onto a paper plate or you know if you are deep-frying you can just transfer it. You can use your favourite fillings to make these.