Super healthy vegan granola. Easy homemade chunky healthy granola made with a delicious mix of oats, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, pecans, cashews, sliced almonds, vanilla, cinnamon, dates and golden raisins. This vegan and gluten free granola recipe is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and makes the perfect crunchy snack or on the go breakfast! This WFPB Vegan Granola is crunchy and delicious, with the comforting flavor of cinnamon, the earthy undertones of walnuts and pecans, and a touch of sweetness from the raisins and maple syrup.
Golden, crunchy and satisfying, topped off with some superfood goji berries and enriched with chia seeds. It contains healthy vegan fats too. Do I hear your belly growl? You can have Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
- Prepare 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
You can serve this oil free granola with your favourite plant-based milk or yoghurt. It's completely free from oils or refined sugar AND it keeps. Vegan granola is super easy to make. It's healthy: refined sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and made with super wholesome ingredients.
Super healthy vegan granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don't burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
And speaking of sweet 'n' crunchy granola treats, you absolutely must try these Healthy Homemade Coconut Granola Bars! They will nock your socks and your shoes off. Add the Maple Syrup, Nut/Seed Butter, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, and Salt to the base of a large bowl. Pour the Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Almonds, and Coconut into the bowl and fold them into the wet mixture, until all pieces are evenly coated. Add all low calorie granola ingredients to a large bowl: vegan gluten free brown rice crisp cereal [ here is where I get mine], almonds, coconut, almond flour, cinnamon and maple syrup.