Healthy besan suji snacks. Then add chopped onion, tomatoes, green chili, ginger paste, red chili flakes, and ajwain. Now in a pan, add oil, mustard seed, cumin seeds, and some curry leaves. sauté and add tadka into batter. Zunka Bhakri is traditionally made with chickpeas or besan paste which is further cooked with onions, curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste, cumin and mustard seeds.
Now add haldi, lal mirch and dhania powder and mix well. Add suji besan mixture and stir it continuously. Aaj Main Aapko Suji se banane wali Quick , Easy & Healthy Breakfast recipe. You can have Healthy besan suji snacks using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy besan suji snacks
- Prepare 1 of katori gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of katori suji.
- Prepare 1/2 of katori curd.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 2-3 of Beans.
- You need 3-4 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of big chopped onion.
Batane wali hoon…Yeah Jitna Khane mein Tasty hai…. Pakora recipes – pakora or pakoda are basically Indian fritters made with gram flour (besan). Pakoras are fried, crisp snacks made with different veggies. Poha (rice flakes) add crunchiness and besan adds the much-loved nutty flavour.
Healthy besan suji snacks step by step
- Take a big bowl and add gram flour, curd,green coriander leaves, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt according to taste and mix it all mixture very well and add 2 and half katori water add in it and make a liquid..
- Now take a pan and put 2 spoon refined and hot it now add mustard seed, green chilli and hing in it. Now add chopped onion and saute it when till it light brown. Now add beans, carrot and tomato and mix it for 3 min. Cover it with lid when vegetables boiled then add ready liquid of.
- Gram flour aur saut it well continue when oil seprately from the pan.. now grease a thali spread mixture in it and when it cooled then cut into pieces. Now fried it one by one yum yum besan suji snacks ready serve with gteen chutney..
Potatoes and onions are also added along with some lemon juice and coriander leaves and lots of spices to make this. Welcome to Our YouTube Channel Food Lab. Aaj Main Aapko Suji se banane wali Quick , Easy & Healthy Breakfast recipe. Batane wali hoon…Yeah Jitna Khane mein Tasty hai…. Utna Since, suji is made using durum wheat, it is not highly refined or processed, which makes it healthy.