Steamed chicken & vegetables with Asian style sauce. Rinse chicken and place in a pot fitted with a steamer basket over water. Briefly steaming chicken in white wine, sake, or water and letting the residual heat slowly cook the meat prevents it from drying out. This technique is very versatile and the chicken can be used in salads, wraps & sandwiches, or is delicious just as is with an avocado dip or herb sauce.
If you enjoy our low carb recipes, please SUBSCRIBE and click the NOTIFICATION bell so that you do not miss out on any videos. Chicken is a lean, cost-effective source of protein that has a place in any healthy diet. Steaming allows you to cook chicken without using oil, which eliminates the need to add excess calories and. You can have Steamed chicken & vegetables with Asian style sauce using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed chicken & vegetables with Asian style sauce
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of cooking sake.
- You need of lettuce.
- Prepare of young corn.
- Prepare of okra.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- You need of yellow pepper.
- It’s of ☆Sauce☆.
- It’s of leek (chopped in pieces).
- Prepare of Japanese new summer orange *1 table spoon of lemon juice is also fine.
- Prepare of garlic (greated).
- You need of ginger (greated).
- It’s of salad oil.
- It’s of Nampra.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of oyster sauce.
While it is possible to steam food in the microwave, the best way to make steamed chicken breast (or any kind of chicken) is in the oven. Place each chicken breast on a square of aluminum foil and season with salt and pepper. Fold the ends of the foil to create a pocket and seal tightly. Steaming produces moist, tender chicken ready for slicing and including in pasta dishes or salads, or shredding for use in soups.
Steamed chicken & vegetables with Asian style sauce step by step
- Cut all the vegetables..
- Cut a chicken breast..
- Place the lettuce, chicken, and other vegetables in a heat resistant plate. Pour cooking sake on the chicken to make it softer..
- Boil hot water in a steamer and place a dish when it started boiling. Steam it for around 8-10 minutes until the chicken is well cooked..
- Use a cloth for a lid..
- Cut the leek into small pieces..
- Squeeze the juice of orange. Mix all the ingredients for sauce..
- Take out a plate once it finished steaming. Put the sauce on it and enjoy!!.
Steaming is an ideal method for cooking boneless chicken breasts and small whole birds such as Cornish hens. It retains the flavor, tenderness and moisture through the use of steam. It is a healthy method of cooking because no additional fat is used. Steam the chicken wrapped in microwave-safe plastic wrap and aluminum foil. You have your choice of two ways.