Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola. Buckwheat contains rutin, a flavanoid that helps to maintain blood flow, keeps platelets from clotting, and strengthens capillaries. Buckwheat also reduces serum cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. A Healthy Granola I added the buckwheat to my granola to give me some protein, carbs, and dietary fiber.
It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Festive Chocolate Buckwheat Granola This crunchy chocolate buckwheat granola is gluten free and dairy free, and loaded with tasty coconut, seeds and spices. You can cook Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of raw buckwheat.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pure cocao.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice malt syrup or honey (melted).
- You need 1/2 of shredded coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped dates.
Buckwheat contains an antioxidant called Rutin, which is good for all of the things. Buckwheat also contains a great (official scientific measurement) amount of minerals, b vitamins and fibre. Hazelnuts make you feel like you're eating Nutella or a forrero rochere. In a large heatproof bowl, combine the oats, buckwheat, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and salt.
Choc Buckwheat Healthy Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing and stir well.
- Add melted rice malt syrup and olive or coconut oil and stir well until combined.
- Spread out on a baking tray in baking pallet and bake in the oven for 30-30 minutes on 180*C.
- Chop dates and add them to your granola once cooled.
- Add extra shredded coconut and dried fruit if desired.
- Store in an airtight container and serve for breakfast, as a snack or as a topping on your smoothie bowls.
In a small saucepan, warm the coconut oil to melt if not already liquid. In a large bowl combine oats, buckwheat, nuts and seeds. In a small saucepan, combine maple syrup, oil, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Remove from heat and add vanilla extract. Pour syrup mixture over oat mixture and mix well to evenly coat.