Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You. Today I have made very special & kids favorite nuggets recipe.which is same like other meat nuggets healthy recipe of samolina nuggets.it's also. In the monsoon season, one can quickly make potato nuggets as a snack and pair them with piping-hot tea.
Everyone likes potato-based delicacies – from children to elders. In the monsoon season, one can quickly make potato nuggets as a snack and pair them with piping-hot tea. One can make potato nuggets in a healthy way too. You can cook Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks
- You need 100 gm of semolina.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tsp of rice flour.
- It’s as needed of Bread crumbs.
Here's a simple way to make potato nuggets. Made with Indian semolina/sooji, lots of veggies with Potatoes and cheese these Semolina Potatoes and veggies cutlets are perfect teatime snack or breakfast. As we say in India it makes a perfect Shaam ka Nashta. Potato Sooji Snack Recipe Video Hello,How are you doing?
Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks instructions
- Take potatoes and boil with 1tsp salt…Dein Take utensils put full cup of water let it boil dein put semolina and go on stiring til the water soaks and it's sticky dein remove it in a straight thali and gve a rub again smoothly dein grate potatoes and put in semolina..
- Then put chopped green chilli,corander,chilli flakes and oregano,salt,pepper, and bind everythng if you feel it hs bcm vry soft so you can put 2tsp of riceflour it vl help in binding dein shape it lyk a nuggets fold with breadcrumbs fr cruncyness.
- And dein do fry semolina potatoes buggets ready to eat with tomato sauce.
Today I'm sharing a delicious evening snack recipe using semolina & potato. Take a mixing bowl add sooji (Semolina), mashed potato, fried onion, green chili, Turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala, lemon juice, coriander leaves and salt mix all the ingredients nicely and make a thick paste. Now divide this mixture into equal portion as per your preferred size of cutlet. Crispy Potato Balls, Potato Nuggets These bite-sized appetizers are the perfect snack to serve as a tea time snack or starter at a dinner party. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these potato balls are just what you need to satisfy your taste buds.