Tart chaat / healthy and tasty evening snacks. Tart chaat / healthy and tasty evening snacks chopped apple • chopped cucumber • chopped tomato • chopped onion • sprout • pomegranate • Sev for garnishing • tamarind Chutney Bhumi's Kitchen & Lifestyle Snacks /Breakfast Recipe for Weight loss #MaOMeyederRannaghar#MixedChaatRecipe Try these simple, quick, healthy and tasty snacks! These are so easy to prepare that, if the ingredients are chopped, kids can make them too! Tart cherries and their juice make an ideal late-night snack since studies suggest they may help you sleep better.
This would be a perfect late-night snack with a spicy flavor. Take a bowl of peanuts, add chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander and a dash of lemon. Skip the deep-fried potato chips stashed away in your kitchen cupboard, and reach for a healthy snack instead. You can cook Tart chaat / healthy and tasty evening snacks using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tart chaat / healthy and tasty evening snacks
- It’s 1/4 of chopped apple.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of sprout.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pomegranate.
- It’s as needed of Sev for garnishing.
- You need 4_5 tsp of tamarind Chutney.
- You need as per taste of Black pepper.
- You need as per taste of Black salt.
- You need 4_5 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 20_25 of tart.
This snack list contains some of the most popular North Indian snacks along with some irresistible south Indian dishes as well. We are talking about evening snacks! Our collection of evening quick snacks is easy to prepare and will be loved by both adults and children. This small meal can be made for big evening-time hunger; it's nutritious and super filling.
Tart chaat / healthy and tasty evening snacks step by step
- Take a bowl.
- Add all vegetable and fruits..
- Add curd and chutney.
- Add black pepper.
- Add black salt.
- Mix well.
- Take a serving plate, place all tart on it..
- Fill the tart with chaat mixture.
- Garnish with sev and pomegranate.