Mung Bean Salad – Healthy – Snack. Drain any additional water, add onions, tomatoes, chat masala powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix them well and top it with cilantro leaves. Here is how to make healthy mung bean salad with step wise photos.
Mix the dressing into the mung bean mixture. DIRECTIONS Mix the chili, onion, tomato, lemon juice, sugar (if using), salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Add the sprouts to the chili mixture, gently combine, then fold in the cilantro. You can have Mung Bean Salad – Healthy – Snack using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Salad – Healthy – Snack
- It’s 100 g of mung bean (green gram).
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- You need Handful of Cilantro leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chat masala powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until required. Mung beans are rich in vitamins and minerals. Bought two sets to grow bean sprouts and they work perfectly. They are perhaps the simplest way to grow sprouts.
Mung Bean Salad – Healthy – Snack step by step
- Soak mung beans in a bowl of water for 3-4 hours..
- Take them in a pressure cooker and add some water and let it cook on medium flame for 5 vessels..
- Drain any additional water, add onions, tomatoes, chat masala powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix them well and top it with cilantro leaves..
Not only you can grow your own food, but it makes a very educational activity for the whole family. In the pictures I am growing mung bean sprouts. The holes on the trays are small so the beans won't go through. The beans will double in size, you do not want any to escape the water as they expand. Drain the water from the beans.