Aval puttu kids healthy snacks. Nutri-Grain® Kids Mini Breakfast Bars are the Perfect Soft-Baked Bars For Snacking. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You. Grind the aval into a fine powder in mixie.
This version of poha puttu tastes better than normal puttu. It tastes so yummy and so soft. There are so many varities of Puttu. You can cook Aval puttu kids healthy snacks using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aval puttu kids healthy snacks
- Prepare 1 cup of Aval.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi (Cardamom)powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 5 of Cashews.
- It’s 5 of Raisins.
I am Jeyashri Suresh and my passion is to create healthy and tasty food and try out new recipes in my kitchen.. Aval puttu is a traditional sweet prepared using beaten rice mainly for Chithirai Vishu (Tamil New Year). Beaten rice (rice flakes) is easily digestible, and the gluten in rice is reduced to a large extent when beaten. Add grated coconut, coconut bits, aval, cardamom powder and mix well.
Aval puttu kids healthy snacks step by step
- Grind the aval into a fine powder in mixie..
- Then in the powdered mixture add hot water little by little and stir it continuously and kept it aside..
- Take a pan in that add jaggery with little amount of water and starts heating..
- Once the Jaggery dissolves then add the aval mixture and add some elaichi powder..
- Stir it continuously and make it into puttu consistency. Add a TSP of ghee.
- Take a small pan in that add a tsp of ghee,cashews and raisins.then roast it..
- Then add the cashew and raisins to the aval puttu. Now the aval puttu is ready to serve..
- This is a quick recipe and it is very good for kids. Try it and taste this delicious recipe..
Add the putt mixture into this and mix well. When mixed well, add the ghee and mix again till you find the same in granular form. Remove from gas and garnish with cashew nuts. Finally garnish with ghee, fluff it up and switch off. This sweet naval made with red flattened rice