Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi. Discover More About Your Favorite Flavors Of Lipton® Hot And Iced Teas Today! Learn More About Our Great Tasting Teas! Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You.
This baked Besan Papdi makes a great snack with chai and is also vegan and gluten-free! It would also make a great snack for Diwali and you can also pack them in little treat bags to gift your friends. Usually, I am not a fan of deep frying (scared + don't know what to do with the leftover oil!) but I make an exception for Diwali. You can cook Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi
- You need 200 gm of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Oil – to fry.
- Prepare of For seasoning :-.
- It’s to taste of Chaat masala.
- Prepare to taste of rock salt.
The little crispies are use in chaats like Mumbai Style Bhelpuri, Sev Papdi Chaat, and many more. Serve the Papdis as it is along with a cup of chai or even make it into a delicious Sev Papdi Chaat. Here are more tea time snack recipes to try Palak Puri Recipe (Crispy Spinach Puri Snack) Whole Wheat Spicy Biscuits With very few ingredients this Spicy Biscuit is such a great tea time snack for Adults too.
Tea time snack : healthy savoury papdi step by step
- Add salt, black pepper powder, and rock salt in all purpose flour and knead it into a dough. Use water only if necessary. Keep it aside for an hour..
- Add vegetable oil in rice flour and beat it. Prepare a slurry..
- Prepare two rotis from the dough prepared from the all purpose flour. Spread the rice flour slurry between the two rotis and press them together..
- Using a bit of water, cut the rotis into long strips..
- Fry the strips till golden brown. Season with the seasonings and serve hot with a beverage..
You can use just the 'round' shaped cookie cutter and use this biscuit as Papdi in Papdi Chaat.. Healthy Snacks Tea-Time Snack: Til-Gud-ki-Meethi-Papdi (Sesame & Jaggery… These sesame and jaggery wheat crackers (til gud papdi) are thin, crisp, sweet, and good to munch on, wonderful with tea, and great to carry when traveling. Crispy Masala Papdi is my take on the famous Papdi. Plain Papadis are more commonly served with yogurt or curd based or in Bhel Poori. A good tea time snack and loved by grown-ups and kids alike.