Sev puri. Sev puri is a part of the wonderful assortment of chaat snacks from the Indian cuisine. Chaat literally means to “to lick”. These chaat snacks are finger licking good and that could be the reason for the name.
Sev puri recipe with video and step by step photos- Simple and delicious chaat recipe. Sev puri is yet another street food popular across India. These delicious bites are made by assembling papdis/puris, boiled potatoes, onions and chutneys. You can cook Sev puri using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sev puri
- You need of For cutuny.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pudina &Coriander.
- It’s 1 tbls of Salt to taste, chaat masala, Rosted jeera.
- It’s 2/3 of Green chili.
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Finely chopped onions.
- It’s 1 cup of Finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sev.
- Prepare of Puri packet 1.
Topped with sev and chaat masala this is one of the most delicious snacks loved by all age groups. Sev Puri Recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe – is a sweet, spicy, and tangy street snack from Mumbai. It is a quick and easy home made chaat recipe that you can prepare in no time with some pre-preparations. Sev puri is a very popular Mumbai's Juhu Chowpati's chaat.
Sev puri instructions
- First in bowl aad boiled potatoes, onions,tamotas, green cutuny according to taste, Salt, chat masala for taste and mixed properly.
- Then take puri on plate and stuff the potatoes mixture on puri aad green cutuny if you want mithi chutney aad.
- Then sprinkles onions, tomatoes, chat masala, and last sev and serve imidiatly.
Boiled potatoes are mashed and mixed with other spices and served on small maida discs called papdi. It is a perfect evening snack easy and quick to assemble. Keep all the ingredients in store and deal with Shaam ki chotti moti bhukah with this yummy snack. There are two chutneys needed. sev puri mumbai sev puri recipe with detailed step by step photos.