Healthy Homemade Granola. This delicious healthy granola recipe is naturally sweetened with maple syrup (or honey). It's made with oats, coconut oil and your favorite nuts and fruit. Nuts add crunch and, well, nuttiness to homemade granola.
The Healthiest Homemade Granola Recipe This super delicious, healthy granola recipe below is the perfect combination of oats, oils, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and sweetness. It makes about three cups of homemade granola. Half a cup is typically a single serving. You can cook Healthy Homemade Granola using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Homemade Granola
- You need 3 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 tablespoons of raisins.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
- It’s of Cinnamon (to taste).
The homemade granola recipes below focus on hearty, whole ingredients and favor natural sweeteners over processed sugar. Easy Healthy Granola For anyone unfamiliar with this dish, granola is a snack or breakfast food containing oats, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, shredded coconut, almonds, and other desired ingredients. There are a million varieties out there but i'm completely obsessed with homemade granola, especially this healthier version! Mix Wet and Dry in a large bowl, then mix through egg whites.
Healthy Homemade Granola step by step
- Measure out oats and place in a medium size bowl..
- Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to oats. Stir until oats are well coated..
- Fold in fruit, nuts, and coconut..
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Spread evenly..
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 – 15 minutes stirring one or twice..
- Store in air tight container..
Spread granola on the tray, making a hole in the centre, like a doughnut (see photo in post). Combine the oats, pistachios, walnuts, sunflower seed, and sesame seeds, and coconut flakes in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix the honey, tahini, olive oil, vanilla extract, brown sugar, cinnamon and cardamom. Pour over the oat mixture and toss until the oat mixture is well-coated. This healthy granola is made with rolled oats, peanut butter, maple syrup and baked until crispy and crunchy!