Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake. Great recipe for Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake. This recipe was born from a mistake. I was trying to make honey and lemon cookies, but the dough turned out to be too soft either because the okara was too runny or too fine.
Combine powdered sugar and enough lemon juice for desired glazing consistency in small bowl. Sprinkle top of cake with additional lemon zest, if desired. This healthy pound cake recipe isn't just delicious–it also only requires one bowl to make. You can cook Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake
- You need 1 of roughly 200 grams Fresh okara.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 60 of to 80 grams Sugar (or artificial sweeteners).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Skim milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 of lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons Honey.
- You need 1 of Dried raspberries or raisins (for decoration).
Start by adding all your ingredients into a high speed blender. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg whites, and vanilla. This easy recipe is perfect for a guilt-free breakfast or snack!
Healthy Okara Snack Honey Lemon Muffin and Cake instructions
- Use a hand-held mixer and beat the eggs as much as possible. For better results, beat in a double broiler. Add sugar and keep whisking..
- Add all the other ingredients and mix together using the hand-held mixer. Pour into the mold and bake in a 160°C (320°F) oven for 30 to 35 minutes. In the picture above, I poured everything into a large silicon mold and made a star-shaped cake..
- This is how it looked like after removing from the mold. This cake tasted like a baked cheese cake and was so delicious. To make the muffins in the top photo, I poured the dough into muffin molds and decorated them with dried raspberries and raisins. If you're using a smaller mold like a muffin mold, bake for 25 minutes..
It has the same sweetness level as muffins, and it's full of fresh fruity flavor. Place all dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk. Then, mix together all wet ingredients (minus the melted coconut oil). Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix until smooth. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.