Diet bhel. Jain Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. Since we do not eat Sprouted pulses, we usually soak them for a few hours and boil them and drain the water out. * Pulses include Moong, Moth Bean (Math), Black Chickpea (Kala Chana), Black Gram (Kala Urid) ABOUT Diet Bhel RECIPE Bhel or poha prepared from flattened rice, chopped onion, tomato, coriander, chili, salt sugar, roasted peanuts for crunchiness, lemon juice tastes awesome. It's healthy and best option for morning breakfast or evening snack.
Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Diet Bhel is made from puffed rice and gluten-free grains that are rich in vitamin B. The other ingredients like onion, tomato, potato, and raw mango, are rich in essential minerals. You can cook Diet bhel using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet bhel
- You need 2 of cups puffed rice roasted.
- Prepare 1 of cup onion chopped.
- You need 1 of cup tomato chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber chopped.
- It’s of Handful green coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5-7 of black raisins.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare of to taste Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of spoon sev namkeen.
Product description Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. Raw mango This sweet and sour fruit adds a zing to your bhel. It contains vitamin A and vitamin C and works great for refreshing you from the heat and preventing sun strokes.
Diet bhel step by step
- Take puffed rice.
- Add onion,tomatoes,cucumber,green chillies lemon juice and raisins..
- Add salt and pepper and mix namkeen sav…
- Add all togather.Serve as diet breakfast or tea time snack.
Dry Kachori is a deep-fried crispy and crunchy ball of maida flour stuffed with a spicy mix of gram flour and other spices. Bengal Gram, Peanuts, Garam Masala, Cloves Powder, Cinnamon, Black Salt, Mango Powder,Red Chilly Powder, Thymol Seeds, Edible Oil, Cashew and Dry Grapes. Mirch Masala Diet Bhel is an alternative to the healthy sprouted Bhel. It does not contain anything fried like sev or puri. The concept of healthy eating is still alien to most of us.