Diet manchurian (A healthy snack). Collect all the grated veggies in a bowl, add salt, black pepper, oats and oats powder in it, mix them together and make round balls. If more oil is needed you can use. What this means is that there are several vegetarian dishes, and a lot of use of cumin, coriander, turmeric, hot chilis, and sometimes even yogurt.
Fruits and vegetables are good choices for healthy snacks. They are full of vitamins and low in calories and fat. Some whole-wheat crackers and cheeses also make good snacks. You can have Diet manchurian (A healthy snack) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet manchurian (A healthy snack)
- You need For of Manchurian Balls;.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of oil.
- You need For of For gravy-.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1.5 cup of finely chopped vegetables (cabbage,capsicum).
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need as required of Chilli sauce.
- You need as required of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli paste (take a tsp red chilli powder and few water drops and grind it like a chutney on sill or chakla).
- It’s as required of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of oats.
The manchurian sauce is made with a mix of soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce added to sautéed onions, capsicum (bell pepper), green chillies, ginger and garlic. The chilli sauce can be skipped. Move Your Way Fact Sheets and Posters. HHS, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.
Diet manchurian (A healthy snack) step by step
- Collect all the grated veggies in a bowl, add salt, black pepper, oats and oats powder in it, mix them together and make round balls..
- Now roast them in an Appe maker with 1 teaspoon or 2 teaspoons of oil until they turn golden brown on low medium..
- If more oil is needed you can use..
- Take some oil in a pan and add the chopped vegetables and salt according to your taste and fry them until 2-3 minutes..
- When the veggies are half cooked add the sauces into the pan and mix them..
- Now add red chilli paste and some oats and cook them for two more minutes..
- Cook the gravy, if you want to eat dry Manchurian cook it about five minutes and if you want gravy so cook it less..
- Your dry Manchurian or you can say diet Manchurian is ready without Maida or cornflour and with less oil..
Print and share these fact sheets and posters to help people learn key recommendations from the Physical Activity Guidelines. Find materials for adults, older adults, parents and kids, and during and after pregnancy. Almonds are very nutritious and convenient to snack on. If your goal is to gain lean muscle, you should focus on exercising regularly and eating more calories each day from muscle-building foods. Whether you're gluten-free, vegetarian, or following a specific meal plan like the keto diet, you'd be surprised how many foods at Costco fit your goals.