Healthy bhel. Nutritious Bhel – made with sprouts, fruits for heart, weight loss. The notion associated with Mumbai street style Bhel is puffed rice tossed with onions, potatoes, papdi, sev and chutneys. To Serve Healthy Bhel: Add cucumber, bean sprouts, corn, fruits, onion, raw mango, baked roti or khakhra pieces, and sev is using any to the roasted mamra.
Whole Green Moong Healthy Bhel or Salad With the arrival of Fall season, soon approaching winter season, and cold weather, we feel the need to eat something warm and wholesome. Many people reach out to some hearty and root vegetable soups. Raw mango This sweet and sour fruit adds a zing to your bhel. You can have Healthy bhel using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy bhel
- Prepare 1 cup of puffed rice (Murmura).
- It’s 1 cup of namkeen sev.
- You need 6 of ready made papdi.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mint chutney.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
It contains vitamin A and vitamin C and works great for refreshing you from the heat and preventing sun strokes. Bhel is a popular Mumbai street food and is very easy to make at home. It is a tasty and tangy or Chatpata snack made with puffed rice to which chutneys are added along with onions, tomatoes, and boiled potatoes are added. There are many versions of Bhel.
Healthy bhel instructions
- In a bowl put puffed rice.
- Mix namkeen sev,peanut and broken papris.
- Now mix all the chopped vegetables.
- Mix well mix salt and lemon juice.
- Mix mint chutney and stir well.
- Serve instant.
Bhel Recipe भेल Sukhi Bhel सुखी व ओली भेळ Street Food Recipe Bhel puri is a low calorie snack that is addictive, tastes delicious & is flavored packed. Bhel puri is most commonly sold by the street vendors on the push carts. It is also served in the North Indian restaurants & Chaat centers. healthy bhel recipe bhel for heart, weight loss and diabetics Think of bhel puri and the first thing that comes to mind is Mumbai roadside bhel puri.