Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks). Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks) step by step. Take a bowl put into potato and mash it. After that put into onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger garlic paste,green peas and mix well.
Whether it is ripe or raw, banana recipes have been part of our culinary world for a really long time. I am simply in love with South Indian raw banana fry and raw banana cutlets. In the monsoon season, one can quickly make potato nuggets as a snack and pair them with piping-hot tea. You can have Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks)
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 spoon of suji.
- Prepare 1 spoon of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli powder.
- You need 1tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 packet of maggi masala.
- You need to taste of salt according.
- Prepare As required of chopped green peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- You need as needed of oil for deep fry.
One can make potato nuggets in a healthy way too. Here's a simple way to make potato nuggets. After frying the potato nuggets, take them out on tissue paper and serve hot potato nuggets with tomato ketchup and tea. Everyone usually likes to eat potatoes but it has a bad rapport for putting on weight.
Healthy Deep fry Nuggets.(evening tea snacks) step by step
- Take a bowl put into potato and mash it..
- After that put into onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger garlic paste,green peas and mix well..
- After that put into suji and wheat flour, salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, Maggi masala and mix well again..
- And the other side take a pan and heat the oil for deep fry..
- When the oil is heated and mixture is ready,make small balls with mixture and deep fry into oil..
- When it change into light brown colour take out from pan and serve it with chilli or tomato sauce..
Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the potato nuggets till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain the potato nuggets on an absorbent paper. Serve the potato nuggets immediately with tomato ketchup. Healthy Tea-Time Snack: Pair Your Evening Cuppa With This Healthy Oats And Flaxseed Mathri The deep-fried bite-sized delights can now be baked and can have healthy ingredients like oats and. Sabudana Potato Nuggets Recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – are deep fried nuggets made with tapioca pearls, water chestnut flour, potatoes and minimal spices.