Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You. Today I have made very special & kids favorite nuggets recipe.which is same like other meat nuggets healthy recipe of samolina nuggets.it's also. In the monsoon season, one can quickly make potato nuggets as a snack and pair them with piping-hot tea.
Potato and Sooji Snack squares is a delicious and healthy Indian teatime snack. Made with Indian semolina/sooji, lots of veggies with Potatoes and cheese these Semolina Potatoes and veggies cutlets are perfect teatime snack or breakfast. As we say in India it makes a perfect Shaam ka Nashta. You can have Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks
- You need 100 gm of semolina.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice flour.
- You need as needed of Bread crumbs.
Potato Sooji Snack Recipe Video Everyone likes potato-based delicacies – from children to elders. In the monsoon season, one can quickly make potato nuggets as a snack and pair them with piping-hot tea. One can make potato nuggets in a healthy way too. Here's a simple way to make potato nuggets.
Semolina potato nuggets healthy snacks step by step
- Take potatoes and boil with 1tsp salt…Dein Take utensils put full cup of water let it boil dein put semolina and go on stiring til the water soaks and it's sticky dein remove it in a straight thali and gve a rub again smoothly dein grate potatoes and put in semolina..
- Then put chopped green chilli,corander,chilli flakes and oregano,salt,pepper, and bind everythng if you feel it hs bcm vry soft so you can put 2tsp of riceflour it vl help in binding dein shape it lyk a nuggets fold with breadcrumbs fr cruncyness.
- And dein do fry semolina potatoes buggets ready to eat with tomato sauce.
Today I'm sharing a delicious evening snack recipe using semolina & potato. Crispy & tasty snack & so go. Take a mixing bowl add sooji (Semolina), mashed potato, fried onion, green chili, Turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala, lemon juice, coriander leaves and salt mix all the ingredients nicely and make a thick paste. Now divide this mixture into equal portion as per your preferred size of cutlet. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these potato balls are just what you need to satisfy your taste buds.