healthy mexican snack. Creamy melted cheese brings sweet corn and spicy jalapeño together with a nice pop of brightness from lime juice and cilantro in this tasty dip inspired by Mexican elote and esquites. This creamy and satisfying dish can be served with tortilla chips and veggies for dipping. Popular, less healthy dishes to avoid include nachos, chimichangas, chalupas, taquitos, chile Relleno (all of which are deep-fried), and “double-decker” burritos.
Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon-y, cake-like, and churro-ish all at the same time, these bite-sized donut holes are a healthier alternative to the traditional sugary Mexican churro. These treats are easy to pop and therefore easy to overdo, so remember: Moderation is the name of the game. The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. You can have healthy mexican snack using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of healthy mexican snack
- It’s 1 packages of ritz.
- You need 1 large of avocado.
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of of purple onion.
- It’s 1 cup of of shredded imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- It’s 1 dash of of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 envelope of of tapatio.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues. Light and healthy Mexican snacks recipe made with watermelon, jicama, cucumber and serrano peppers for a bit of heat. Great for snacking, appetizers or a healthy dessert!
healthy mexican snack instructions
- Make guacamole with the avocado, tomato & purple onion and put a dash of salt and 1-2 drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the shredded imitation crab meat with sliced cucumber, black pepper & lime.
- Get a cracker a put a little of guac on it.
- Finally add the crab meat.
- Dont forget to put a drop of tapatio on each cracker for more spice!.
This is my sort of snack, my friends, very much like a great appetizer or dessert. I can't really decide which category to place these, so I'm placing them into both of them. Pep up dinner by utilizing bell pepper halves as low-cal, high-nutrition “taco shells.” Mounded with rice, beans, veggies, spices, and cheese, one vegetarian stuffed pepper makes for a healthy Mexican dish to serve as a side. For a healthy bowl, go with brown rice, black or pinto beans, and grilled chicken or lean steak. Healthy Mexican food options When thinking about healthy Mexican food options, focus in on the ingredients that give you the most flavor for your calories!