Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey. If you're looking for a home cinema snack that's delicious and indulgent then you've hit the nail with cheesy bacon popcorn. There's a real interesting combination of things that go into this bad boy bowl: Pancetta, cheddar cheese, apricots, chives, paprika and honey. Mix it up, pop on Netflix and get cosy with all your pals.
Mix the bacon and popcorn together then drizzle with honey. Move the popcorn to a large bowl using a large slotted spoon so you can easily sort out the unpopped kernels. Season with the salt, smoked paprika and black pepper, stirring to evenly distribute. You can have Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey
- Prepare of All to taste:.
- It’s of popcorn kernels.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Crispy bacon.
- It’s of Powdered paprika.
- It’s of Honey.
See recipes for Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey too. Prepare popcorn according to cooking directions. Lay out in a single layer on lined sheet pan. Gently toss to coat popcorn evenly with olive oil.
Popcorn with crispy bacon, paprika and honey instructions
- Prepare your bacon, around 8 strips or as much as desired..
- Drizzle your Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a small pan over medium heat..
- Add your popcorn kernels to the pan, shifting the pan to cover the kernels with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Cover the pan and watch kernels, shifting the pan so that the kernels pop evenly..
- When the popcorn is done popping take it off the heat and add crumpled bacon pieces, honey, and a paprika and salt mixture..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Melt butter in a small sauce pot. Mix smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper together in a small bowl. Drizzle the butter over the popcorn and mix until the popcorn is coated. Sprinkle with smoky paprika salt and enjoy. Cook, shaking the pot occasionally until the popping slows down.