Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave. Pour half the batter into it. The dhoklas grow substantially in volume and become fluffy. This recipe works great without a microwave too.
This salty snack has a texture similar to cake. Serve the khaman dhokla straight away or you can store it in an airtight box and serve later after an hour. If enjoying khaman later after several hours, then don't add coconut until ready to eat. You can have Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of besan (gramflour).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sooji (semolina).
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated carrot.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies chopped finely (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of For tempering:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 10-12 of fried curry leaves.
You can also refrigerate them, and then when ready to serve just sprinkle some water and heat in a microwave for a few seconds until just warmed. There may or may not be any power selection option in your device. Dhokla in microwave oven is a vegetarian food that originates from Gujarat. Dhokla is a similar gram flour-based food.
Healthy veg khaman dhokla in microwave step by step
- Mix 1 cup gramflour with little salt,sugar,1 tbsp refined oil,2 tbsp sooji,ginger paste and add water to make a thick batter of cake consistency.Let it rest for 10 minutes till sooji gets mixed properly.Beat thoroughly so that no lumps r there and the texture is smooth.Add grated carrot and chopped green chilli.Stir well.Adding chillies are optional if serving to kids..
- Grease a microsafe glass container.Add Eno salt to the mixture and stir well.Immediately transfer the batter to the greased mould and microwave 1 1/2 minutes on high power.Check with a knife if it's done and we'll set.Heat 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle mustard and sesame seeds.Add a pinch of hing. Add curry leaves and fry Sprinkle this tempering on the dhokla.Heat 2 tbsp water with sugar till it dissolves..
- Sprinkle this over dhokla.Garnish with chopped coriander,curry leaves,slit green chillies and grated carrot and coconut.Serve with tamarind or green chutney..
Dhokla is made with a fermented batter from gram flour, rawa-rava and eno, garnish with coriander leaves and fry green chili, mustard seed and curry leaves. Watch how to make Khaman Dhokla / Besan Dhokla recipe. Mix the besan, ginger paste, chilli paste, salt, turmeric, sugar and oil and beat in the the curds. Now pour the batter in greased microwave safe bowl. Cut fluffy khaman dhokla into small squares or Rectangular shaped pieces using knife.