Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas. It's also on the healthier side, quick and easy to make, and SO delicious! In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluff… Heat olive oil in a skillet or sauté pan. Crumble drained tofu in your hands, and add to the skillet.
The Golden Hour, with turmeric infused gin and aperol, was a lovely brunch cocktail. And Just My Imagination took aperol in another direction, with basil infused bourbon and cranberry. Recipe of Turmeric Infused Scallop Soup Recipe food with ingredients, steps to cook and reviews and rating. You can cook Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas
- Prepare 4 of 8-10inch soft tortillas (or wheat chapatis).
- You need 4 oz of mushrooms (half of usual diced packs).
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of diced onions (red preferred).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese (Mexican blend) as you like.
- It’s of Optional: spinach, available diced veggies.
- It’s 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
Grilled Veggie Quesadilla with Chips and Salsa Combo. Corn, Jack cheese, and pico de gallo. Served with a side of rice, beans, sour cream, and salsa. There are tons of meat-free options that'll impress at home and at parties alike.
Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas step by step
- Wash and dice all the veggies into quarter inch or smaller length. Garlic into smaller pieces..
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a saucepan and add onions, fry for a few min until they get a but transparent, add all the veggies and tomatoes.
- Add a teaspoon each of salt, turmeric, curry powder. Mix and fry till the veggies are cooked. Taste and add salt and spices if you I like..
- Spray oil on a skillet (cast-iron works best) with and warm it up.
- Place the tortilla on it for 15sec or just enough to warm one side then turn it over. Spread in layers on half the tortilla: cheese, veggies, and again cheese..
- Once the tortilla is turning brown underneath, fold it over the ingredients. Turn it over. And let it stay on the skillet. Just enough until it is crispy and the cheese is melting.
- Cut into 2-3 slices with a pizza cutter or knife.. serve with salsa or as-is!.
Guacamolé with Charred Jalapeño and Pumpkin Seeds. Mushroom San Chao Bao Lettuce Cups. Fresh peaches and apricots with healing spices. Arugula salad with cherry tomato and basil dressing. Portobello mushroom stacked with savoury hummus and beautifully roasted vegetables.