Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels. Tightly roll up tortilla into a log, set to the side. Continue with tortillas, mayo mixture, ham and cheese until you run out of ham and cheese, set all logs to the side. Wrap rolls up and place in refrigerator overnight or for several hours, then slice into pinwheels, serve and enjoy 😉!
Hot Ham and Swiss Pinwheels have smoked ham and melty swiss cheese that are rolled up in croissant dough and are brushed with a buttery garlic poppyseed topping! The perfect insanely delicious quick and easy dinner or appetizer! Hot Ham and Swiss Pinwheels School is starting for us next week and I can't believe it. You can cook Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels
- Prepare of Flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of deli sliced ham.
- It’s 1 pound of alpine lace Swiss cheese.
These Ham and Swiss Pinwheels are pure home-baked goodness. Savory ham and melty Swiss cheese with the flavors of mustard and brown sugar, all baked into a tender, golden-brown spiral-shaped roll. Total from-scratch comfort food, that your family will surely appreciate. Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce, salt, dried parsley, and ham in a bowl.
Ham and Swiss Cheese Spicy Pinwheels step by step
- In a small bowl combine your mayonnaise, sour cream, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder, set bowl to the side………
- Lay 1 flour tortilla on a flat surface……..
- Spread about a tablespoon of your spicy mayonnaise mixture onto flour tortilla……..
- Layer about 4 slices of ham and 3 slices of Swiss cheese on top of mayonnaise mixture…….
- Tightly roll up tortilla into a log, set to the side………
- Continue with tortillas, mayo mixture, ham and cheese until you run out of ham and cheese, set all logs to the side……I managed to get 4 big rolls……
- Wrap rolls up and place in refrigerator overnight or for several hours, then slice into pinwheels, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Spread this mixture generously over the tortillas. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top. Our ham and cheese pinwheels are so easy to make with a soft, flaky crescent roll dough, deli ham, plenty of swiss, and a mixture of cream cheese and Dijon to add big flavor and extra creamy goodness. Serve these up hot, warm, or even at room temperature. You really can't go wrong either way.