Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! Start adding all the spices and give it a quick mix. Add chickpeas and combine well with spices.
Add chickpeas and combine well with spices. That cookbook sounds amazing and the recipes, like the Chickpea Poppers that you made, sound delicious! It is also so important that the author included suggestions for including kids in the cooking process – when children are involved in making the food they eat, they're not only more likely to try it, but are also empowered to considered the nutri. You can have Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers
- You need 2-3 Tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1-2 Cups of Boiled Chana(chicpeas).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chat masala (optional).
Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Pat the chickpeas dry with a clean dish towel or a few paper towels. Spread in a single layer over foil. Roasting canned chickpeas until crispy makes a simple and healthy snack.
Easy and quick healthy snack / Chic pea poppers instructions
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Start adding all the spices and give it a quick mix..
- Add chickpeas and combine well with spices..
- Add some lemon juice..
- Roast on high flame for 5-6 mins..
- Until it's nicely roasted..
- Sprinkle some chat masala (optional)..
- Have this as your tea time snacks or enjoy this with your wine..
- It's super delicious and healthy..
- This protein packed snack is perfect for weight watchers..
- Hope you enjoy making as much as I enjoyed sharing 😀.
- You can also check my YouTube channel for videos and more such interesting and healthy recipes..
- Link in the bio and if you like my videos do subscribe to help me grow😁.
In this riff on candied nuts, chickpeas are coated with cinnamon sugar to make them irresistible! This snack is best enjoyed the day it is made. When healthy chips taste this good, the junk food isn't tempting anymore. Pre-Washed Vegetables: Mini bell peppers, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, and tomatoes are simple and low calorie, as well as full of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. In a bowl, toss with cumin, chili powder, sea salt, and (optionally) a tablespoon of maple syrup.