Banana apple butter low sugar muffins. Banana apple butter low sugar muffins Natalie Truscello Pennsylvania. Banana apple butter low sugar muffins. Banana apple butter low sugar muffins Natalie Truscello Pennsylvania.
For the batter, simply blend the dry ingredients (flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon) in one bowl, the liquid ingredients and fruits (mashed bananas, grated apple, eggs, oil, yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla) in another, and then combine the two just until moistened (Remember to bring all the liquid ingredients to room temperature before beginning). Grate the apple into the same bowl and mix to combine. Add the self-raising flour, vanilla extract, cinnamon, eggs and melted ingredients to the bowl with the banana and apple and stir to combine. You can cook Banana apple butter low sugar muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana apple butter low sugar muffins
- You need 4 of medium ripe banana (or 5 small).
- It’s 1 cup of apple butter or apple sauce.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s of Mini chocolate chips or granola for garnish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, allspice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, vanilla, and vinegar. Mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg. To make this muffin recipe, you'll start by melting some butter.
Banana apple butter low sugar muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray 2 muffin tins.
- Mix all the wet ingredients and then add in the dry. Fill tins 3/4 way full. I overfilled for large muffins.
- Bake for 20 min. Yields 15 large muffins.
If you have a large microwave-safe bowl and a microwave, you can melt the butter right in the bowl that you'll mix the muffin batter up in. Once the butter is melted, add the remaining wet ingredients to the bowl: honey, mashed banana, eggs, milk, plain Greek yogurt and vanilla. Add the paper liners into the muffin tins or spray with a non-stick baking spray. In a large bowl, use a fork to mash up the bananas then pour the melted butter into the bananas. Add in the sugar, egg and vanilla.